- Week 50 – 12th June 2018
- Week 49 – 5th June 2018
- Week 48 – 29th May 2018
- Week 47 – 22nd May 2018
- Week 46 – 15th May 2018
- Week 45 – 8th May 2018
- Week 44 – 1st May 2018
- Week 43 – 24th April 2018
- Week 42 – 17th April 2018
- Week 41 – 10th April 2018
- Week 40 – 3rd April 2018
- Week 39 – 27th March 2018
- Week 38 – 2oth March 2018
- Week 37 – 13th March 2018
AG Les Hoskins was our guest speaker
Banners were exchanged with a visitor from the Rotary Club of Flagler Beach.
- Week 36 – 6th March 2018
Mark Randall gave a talk “On Ancient Trails”
- Week 35 – 27th February 2018
- Week 34 – 20th February 2018
Lorraine Davis talked about “My Life”
- Week 33 – 13th February 2018
- Week 32 – 6th February 2018
- Week 31 – 30th January 2018
- Week 30 – 23rd January 2018
Manolo Galliano of the Gibraltar Heritage Trust on “Under the Shadow of the Crescent and the Cross”.
- Week 29 – 16th January 2018
Jackie Chadwick gave a talk entitled “Bridgewater”
- Week 28 – 9th January 2018
Sir Joe Bassano
- Week 27 – 2nd January 2018
- Week 26 – 26th December 2017
- Week 25 -19th December 2017
Mince Pie & Mulled Wine Evening
- Week 24 – 12th December 2017
- Week 23 – 5th December 2017
Guest speaker Henry Sacramento talked about “100% Mamans”
- Week 22 -28th November 2017
Salvador Peter Tavares and Vikram Budhrani were inducted as members.
- Week 21 – 21st November 2017
Rotary Auction Night this year raised funds for Shelterbox, an affiliated charity that sends emergency aid boxes in response to world disasters
- Week 20 – 14th November 2017
Extraordinary General Meeting
President Adrian attended the Remembrance Day ceremony and laid a wreath on behalf of Rotary.
- Week 19 – 7th November 2017
Commander Chris Nelson gave a talk “Saudi – an insider’s view”
- Week 18 – 31st October 2017
- Week 17 – 24th October 2017
Edgar Triay from the Gibraltar Hearing Impaired and Tinnitus Association, whose presentation and video provided an insight into the work of the association and the difficulties facing those with hearing problems.
- Week 16 – 17th October 2017
Jessica Leaper from the AWCP in Alameda Gardens – “The small park with a big message”.
- Week 15 – 10th October 2017
Charlotte Walliker, Chair of SSAFA, who explained how this UK based
Charity provides welfare and support for those serving in the armed forces, veterans
and armed forces families, and the provision for those resident in Gibraltar.
- Week 14 – 3rd October 2017
Minister for Equality and Housing, Samantha Sacramento, gave a talk entitled “Everybody different, everybody equal”.
Following our successful Opera Night, a cheque for the money raised was presented to Marisa Desoiza from Cancer Relief.
Eleanor Turpin presented a banner on behalf of Brian Hehn from Edmonton, Calgary.
- Week 13 – 26th September 2017
- Week 12 – 19th September 2017
Members went on a Historic Walkabout with John Murphy. Starting at John Mackintosh square, we wended our way up to Governor’s Parade, along Town Range, past Ince’s Hall Theatre and on to the newly-renovated walk ways on Line Wall Road. As usual, John’s commentary was filled with an abundance of fascinating information supplemented by his collection of historical photographs. The final stop was the Angling Club for refreshments.
- Week 11 – 12th September 2017
William Serfaty gave a talk about The Pillars of the Phoenicians.
- Week 10 – 5th September 2017
Guest speaker Willa Vasquez talked about “The Gibraltar Society for the Visually Impaired Through The Years.”
Get Well card and Fruit Box for Emily.
- Week 9 – 29th August 2017
PP Penny gave a talk about Meeting Protocols
- Week 8 – 22nd August 2017
Marian gave a talk about Mustard
- Week 7 – 15th August 2017
Charles Collinson from the EU Funds Programme
Adrian presented a banner to Alan Priddy
On Friday, Barbara and Penny presented a cheque to Benji Borastero, a local parathlete, to help his bid to become a Paralympian.
- Week 6 – 8th August 2017
Jon Hammerton from Alameda Gardens talked about “Education and the Gardening Clubs”.
Two Canadian Rotarians, Brian Hehn from RC Edmonton and Kelly Frendo were welcomed by President Adrian.
- Week 5 – 1st August 2017
Anthony Debono of RGP Crime Prevention gave a talk about internet safety.
- Week 4 – 25th July 2017
End of month dine-out at The Gallery
- Week 3 – 18th July 2017
Leslie Linares of the Gibraltar Photographic Society spoke on the Flora of Gibraltar.
- Week 2 – 11th July 2017
The guest speaker was Commodore Walliker, CBF Gibraltar
Chris Chase from RC Tooting
- Week 1 – 4th July 2017
The guest speaker was Anthony Pitaluga from the Gibraltar National Archive.
Bob Preedy from RC Wrington Vale was welcomed by President Adrian.
Rotarian Michael Jackson from RC Church and Osaldtwistle was due to attend the meeting, but ended up in hospital. Penny popped into The Rock to see how he was and exchanged banners with him.
Guest Speakers – 2016-2017