The Club hosted a Murder Mystery Evening at Jumpers Wheel Restaurant on 7th October at 7.30 pm. The menu was a typical Mediterranean meal – paella, various fish and meat dishes, salads etc.
Murder in the Med – by the RC Gibraltar Players
“Stew Driver, the Fourth Engineer, has been found dead in the cruise liner’s swimming pool. To save embarrassment to the firm, the captain has invited the crew that knew him to dine at the captain’s table to help solve the crime before they put back into port.”
The Crew of MV Tipanic
- Captain Birdseye – The MV Tipanic’s captain who needs to solve the crime before they put back into port. Efficient in his own peculiar way, Captain Birdseye has an unusual method of solving crimes – he involves everyone!
- Barry Glitter – The ship’s glitzy entertainer. With sparkly jacket and tight trousers, Barry is dynamite on or off the stage.
- Wanda Lust – The voluptuous Austrian masseuse. Wanda’s uniform dress is more of a tunic really, and certainly shows of her legs to any would be customers.
- May West – The lifeguard. Always in a swimsuit and shorts, May really is a sight for sore eyes.
- Fifi Galores – One of Barry Glitter’s chorus girls. With sequins and feathers a plenty, Fifi really makes the most of her wonderful figure.
- Sylvester Stillstoned – The ramboistic barman who will happily serve you anything on the “Rockys”. A barman you’ll never forget, even if you want to, Sylvester tries to make a lasting impression by leaving his top buttons undone to show off his masculine chest.
- Walter Ski – The hunky Australian water sports instructor. In wetsuit or Lycra, Walter is always a hit with the ladies.
The Guilty party was…………………